Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-applying to CAO

Options
  • 04-12-2006 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place to post this so mods feel free to move if necessary.

Okay, so im in my first year at college doing a course at the minute which i absolutly hate, so im going to re-apply to the CAO and i was wondering how i go about doing it? do i just apply again like i did last year when i was in 6th year or is there another way i have to do it now?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

nope, its the exact same as last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Same as last year.

If you were eligible for free fees this year, make sure you withdraw from your current course before the deadline (I think it's January?) so that you'll still be eligible for half your fees to be covered next year.

If you're applying for another course in the college you're in now, and that college is DCU, TCD, or UL, you can sort things out with the college without having to go through the CAO.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭Duff

Thats great guys!
    Much appreciated!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Hey

I just dropped out of a PLC for the same reason

I filled in the CAO last year but didnt accept any offers. I'm thinking of applying to Photography in DIT this year, but im not 100% sure if im good enough at the moment.

If i apply again this year, but dont get accepted, where do I stand?

Advertisement