Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson w300i

• 04-12-2006 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi,

Does anyone have a Sony Ericsson w300i? I'm thinking about getting one for Christmas and I'm just wondering if it's worth it? I was looking on meteor.ie and it's €169 with up to €120 free credit but I don't want to be spending that much on a phone if it's ****..

Any replies will be appreciated :)

- Jane

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pansy Potter

Its a very good phone. Radio, MP3 player and ability to take a big memory card. Only slight drawback is VGA camera,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

I'm hoping to get one for christmas too :)

Haven't heard anything bad about them, and I'm not bothered about the camera. It's only €120 on O2.ie, but they give less free credit (only €80 or 90 or something).

Anyone know if the FM radio on these can use the AF (Alternate Frequencies) feature of RDS? Could be handy on a bus or train. Their website only mentions the ability to display the station ID and other text.

It is only 10 euro more to buy the k750i, I was considering this phone, but i decided on the k750i purely on the camera. Essentially an upgrade from a vga camera to a 2megapixel one costs €10...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It's a great phone. Good luck finding one though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

chrislad wrote:
    It's a great phone. Good luck finding one though :)

I looked in 4 shops at the weekend and all of them gave me the same answer... they won't have them til after Christmas! I am so pissed!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If it helps anyone I was able to pick one up in the meteor store in Limerick. All the carphonewarehouses were out of them, but the meteor stores I called (2 of them) still had them.

Advertisement