Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home for King Charles

Options
  • 04-12-2006 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Unfortunetly we have decided to find a new home for our adorable dog. He is a Cavalier King Charles that has been with my kids since they were very young. He is 2 and a half now. He is a very affectionate dog that loves lots of attention and we just haven't been able to give it to him for a while. He isn't used to other animals in the house so he would be better on his own or possible with one other King Charles. Our hearts break when he is left on his own all day and he would love to be in a home where he is around people a lot and he loves adults and kids alike. He is vaccinated and nuetered. I am based in Greystones in Wicklow. He comes with papers but we don't want money for him just a very good home.
    This picture doesn't do him justice he is very handsome! Just can't get him to stay still for long!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

cjfox wrote:
    Unfortunetly we have decided to find a new home for our adorable dog. He is a Cavalier King Charles that has been with my kids since they were very young. He is 2 and a half now. He is a very affectionate dog that loves lots of attention and we just haven't been able to give it to him for a while. Our hearts break when he is left on his own all day and he would love to be in a home where he is around people a lot and he loves adults and kids alike. He is vaccinated and nuetered. I am based in Greystones in Wicklow. He comes with papers but we don't want money for him just a very good home.
    This picture doesn't do him justice he is very handsome! Just can't get him to stay still for long!
    I know someone who would love this dog.
    PM sent:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭karlin

I run Irish Cavalier Rescue and can easily rehome this dog to a homechecked, personally vetted home.

I have PMd you.

More info:

http://rescue.cavaliertalk.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Aww look at those eyes! Cuteness!! Hope you find somewhere great for him :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cjfox

Just letting everyone know we have decided to keep Baxter. Thanks for your replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

Thats great news I am delighted for you
    a happy xmas to Baxter:) :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement