Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bought online, not charged yet?

Options
  • 04-12-2006 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭

I purchased an electronic device costing approx €250 from one of the large online shops on 28th Nov.
    My CC still hasn't been charged.
    Have I been lucky and they forgot to charge me, or can they still charge me at any time in the future?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

To the best of my knowledge some companies have certain "Billing dates" i.e - some companys might run off all the charges on a monday at 12.00.

Alternatively some companies dont charge until the item is shipped, have you recieved the item yet ?

Sorry to burst your bubble but I severely doubt you got away with it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

I purchased the same item from them about 2 months ago and my cc was charged straight away. This time it's a week after I palced the order, received the item last Thursday and still haven't been charged?

Advertisement