Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can we have the old search back?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Jaysus ye have no patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

When the search comes back, I'm going to search for every user who's ever started a 'can we have the old search back' thread on feedback, or contributed a 'when is search coming back' post on feedback.

Then I am going to stalk you around these boards quoting every post you make and replying with a selection of "nyeh nyeh, nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeeeeeh, neep neep mip nyeh", gathering cards and lectures on how to peruse more than the first page of post titles on a busy forum and the use of boolean operators in Google search to ensure you don't redo a thread that's been done to death, until I've thoroughly spoiled your surfing pleasure.

So for now, you're safe until search comes back.

When is search coming back?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

soon majd
    soon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Hopefully.

its kinda $hit when you search for a word and the same search window just pops up....giving ya nothing. im just surprised with all the brain power on boards something a tad better could be implimented.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

When the search comes back, I'm going to search for every user who's ever started a 'can we have the old search back' thread on feedback, or contributed a 'when is search coming back' post on feedback.

Then I am going to stalk you around these boards quoting every post you make and replying with a selection of "nyeh nyeh, nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeeeeeh, neep neep mip nyeh", gathering cards and lectures on how to peruse more than the first page of post titles on a busy forum and the use of boolean operators in Google search to ensure you don't redo a thread that's been done to death, until I've thoroughly spoiled your surfing pleasure.

When I grow up I want to be able to flame like this...:D

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

to OP:

Yes.

If you (or anyone else!) ask "when?" I will ban you.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

ohhhhhhhh! very tempting.

"Tempting DeVore", that sounds like a game show format. And on tonights show....:D

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

If only I had my photoshop open because I was thinking of putting your head on a 'Look who's (s)talking' poster. ;)

(got ya back) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I'm going to add long ears to yours and change it to 'Look who's rabbiting on'.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

amp wrote: »
    AAAAAARRRGGGGG SHUT THE **** UP! SHUT THE **** UP! ****ING SHUT THE ****ING SHUT UP! WA WA SAME ****ING **** OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND SHUT THE **** UP STFU

STFU!!!

W00t, I just used the search to find this thread!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I think this needs to be followed through on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY search is back!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

This is the best news I've had all day....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

oh god I feel like a nation that has just been liberated. ahhhhh... search is back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

[weeps_with_joy] Scruff [/weeps_with_joy]

Advertisement