Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMIT Board?

Options
  • 04-12-2006 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭

Is there a GMIT board on boards.ie... I couldn't see one under Edu. Am I blind or isn't there one at all. If not, where can I post a question on a GMIT course, here in the Galway board maybe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Weird. Never noticed there asn't a GMIT board. Suppose you can post here if it's just a question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭dsrckiyisvddht

Theres the GMIT computer society under hosted! If that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

No one uses the one for NUIG I know that for a fact. They all seem to use the SIN boards. I always found that a bit strange as there seems to be a fair few NUIGers around (me included) but its never used.
    I don't know if you start a campaign you might get one in.
    I don't mind GMIT people using the Galway boards as long as they keep in the dark and don't talk to us NUIG people. You've got to keep the riff-raff in there place you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

kevmy wrote:
    You've got to keep the riff-raff in there place you know.
    Indeed, though it seems the toffs in NUIG could do with working on their spelling n'est pas!?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Sorry to hijack but what was wrong with UCG ?

NUIG doesn't sound right to me.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Cluain Mhuire is better than GMIT.

So there!

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Cluain Mhuire is better than GMIT.

So there!
    Quiet you, balaclava boy. Yes I remember!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Indeed, though it seems the toffs in NUIG could do with working on their spelling n'est pas!?

I've a science degrree. I was nevr thought to speel proper. I do be blamin it on my secondry skool. Its not NUIG's fault.

Science degee for the win!

GMIT sports hall is very cold and miserable looking.

Advertisement