Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Perjury

• 04-12-2006 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi there, wonder if anyone can offer any advice on what, if anything I can do on the following:

Was in family court last week, closed court, only myself, my solicitor, my ex and his solicitor present.

We were both sworn in before being asked to give our side of why overnight access should be restriced, how much access should be given etc. Bearing in mind there was already access granted to my ex to see his son twice a week, one full day one half.

After being sworn in my ex gave his side first and he lied through his teeth.

He claimed I was a drug user (completely untrue, he is the one uses cocaine socially, I have never used drugs).

He claimed that i was having an affair with his brother for the length of time we were together (again total rubbish).

He claimed he has given me money over the past two years to contribute towards household expenses, that is so untrue. The amount he quoted included a 3000 loan which he arranged for me and I am paying him back by direct debit each week.

I am so annoyed that he destroyed my character and am afraid that the judge believed one single word of it.

Is there anything legally I can do to clear my name? Or how would I even start/

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Please read the forum charter and stickies with regard to looking for legal advice in this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement