Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do we get after one year?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

Just because you use an anology doesn't give your arguement weight. You are right you will get the sack from work, but you will still get paid for the days you did go to work. On the other hand, I turned up for some labs, and did work and got some marks, however because I didn't reach the criteria of attendance in the labs, those marks meant got zero'ed out.

Again however, let me remind you I'm not trying to defend my failing, I failed because I didn't put in effort, and was a lazy git in general. I didn't fail however because the course was 'challenging' or 'hard'.

I was stoned and never in well sometimes and i managed to get through the same year :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Kazu wrote:
    I was stoned and never in well sometimes and i managed to get through the same year :D:D

Tip of the cap to Kazu!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Da Silva, I completed CW 019, CW 036 and CW 082. I can tell you now that you are talking rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Evo

Moonbeam wrote:
    They do vb in cnoc now?
    What a waste!!

Please tell me they still do assembly?;)

Do they still do hours of maths?it was horrible!!

Evo - are you bored from lack of challnge or cause hte course is incredibley boring?

lack of challenge... everything were doing I've been doing for years.. including Java since I was 14... the only new thing is maths.. the logic and stuff..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

Evo wrote:
    lack of challenge... everything were doing I've been doing for years.. including Java since I was 14... the only new thing is maths.. the logic and stuff..

Ass talking he's through
    re-arrange that sentce to fit what Evo is really saying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Evo

woodyg wrote:
    Ass talking he's through
    re-arrange that sentce to fit what Evo is really saying!

and whats that supposed to mean?! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

woodyg, knock it off, I think you've more than made your point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

No, dont knock one off! IF ur man wants to tell us all hes a super mega genius at java or watever it is, then he deserves our admiration. its not as if we did anything there, even tho msot of us were wthere 4 times as long at this stage. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

Ivan wrote:
    woodyg, knock it off, I think you've more than made your point.

i think my point is only highlighting the feeling felt by most on this thread regards EVO's lack of respect for the college if he doesnt like the courses\college he should go some where else simple as that. All this negative vibe regarding the college is wrong. The college has a dam good name in irish industry and people like him realy dont do it justice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

You are entitled to your opinion, as he is to his and I am to mine. Implying that someone is "talking through their arse" is going beyond opinions and is attempting to ridicule what he is saying.

Furthermore, this is not something that is up for debate, I asked you to stop mocking/insulting him, so please do so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

i no what you get-
    A HUG!!

Might I recommend.....a group hug?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

orgy orgy orgy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

3000 person group, jumpa!!! incl all lecturers!!

If you log onto my forum you will see the plans for a world record attempt.

Advertisement