Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Wii Tour (UCD 6th Dec)

Options
  • 04-12-2006 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hello,
    Has anyone heard anything about the Nintendo Wii Tour coming to
    UCD this Wed? I've seen it listed online but I cannot find anything
    anywhere about if it will go ahead and if so where?

http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/?p=1423

Aaron.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Haven't heard anything either... think I'll just turn up on Wednesday and go roaming the campus looking for Wii!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

I heard it's going to be in the student centre, but if it's not there it'd be on in the bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 bluepencilcase

on in the student centre. it's going to be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

OMG!!!!Really????!!:D i m definitely be there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Score!

A welcome break for the study methinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

oooh. what time on the 6th?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭I_Mr_Euphony

has any one heard anything about times for this yet???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Thought Gamesoc would have sent out some sort of email/notification for this....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

curse that gamesoc *shakes fist*.. too much gaming, not enough emailling if you ask me.. werewolf...

okay...i'm about 400 words into a 3000 word essay. If this wii thing is on early I can hand in my horribly **** essay and play computer games for a few hours before crawling to work.. yes... *twitch*... perfect plan...

p.s. this forum needs more random discussion/spamlike threads. Trinity still have posts appearing at half two.. i've been here for hours but there's no threads I can add to. None! Think of the children...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

It's on in the student centre now, I think it's on all day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

argh...i fell asleep...essay isn't done. Nooo...

Ah, i'm getting one for christmas anyway :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Given that I just got screwed out of getting my Wii on Friday, I'm not sure if I'm going to bother going out to UCD today. Even though for study purposes I'm better off in the 3rd year lab than I am in my room.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

dajaffa wrote:
    It's on in the student centre now, I think it's on all day :)

really??:D i just get up from bed....

wat's the event about actually??they giving away free console??or just free play?

You can just give the console a go for free for a few minutes I think, although when I was around the students centre a while ago there wasn't any particularly big queue so you should be able to get a good few minutes on it.

And then there's also a competition you can enter to win a free Wii.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Yeah, only the one console there, but as abalard said the queue isn't that long so its not too bad.

The only game there seems to be wii sports, although there are a few ds-lites there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

one of my friends is doing that promotion, might drop in later have a wee go at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Blowfish wrote:
    Yeah, only the one console there, but as abalard said the queue isn't that long so its not too bad.

The only game there seems to be wii sports, although there are a few ds-lites there too.
    I thought I recognized you! Just spent 7 hours there, really want a wii now. =(

Blowfish wrote:
    abalard
    ^
    ¦
    ¦
    :(

Anyway I got a few minutes on it too, did the target range type thing. Was great fun, though my arm was sore after using it :(

Anyway, my Wii arrives Friday, YAY!

Advertisement