Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with PDF please

Options
  • 04-12-2006 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi,

I have some images trying to convert them into pdf. Kinda like a brochure. but i cant change the page arrangement. page4 is the 2nd page page 5 is the 1stpage etc. anyone know of a free program i can use to alter their layout in this respect.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

You could insert the images into a word doc in the correct order and then convert to pdf with Cute PDF Writer.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

You can also convert it done online here

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

H guys.

have the pdf created already. lost all images on disc. so need to alter the layout of this one. Change the page placing. any other suggestions.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

You could use MWSnap to capture the images/text from the PDF into jpeg format and then create a new PDF document using one of the above mentioned methods.

Advertisement