Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isp

Options
  • 04-12-2006 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

wondering if anyone can recommend a good ISP with ~3Mb service in the shankill area that offers a higher cap than 30Gb? Would prefer no cap.
    I am severely limited with what service I can get as there are no antennae or satellite allowed in the apartment bulding.

I have tried looking up on all the different sites via comreg.ie links, called more than a few places but am being told different things by the reps. It seems that dsl connections have the lowest caps while wireless connection have none. Would love to get wireless but again, this isn't possible since the stupid rules at the apartment state no antennae.

I would even consider going to business broadband if the price wasn't insane, and provided there wouldn't be a bandwidth cap (or something over 100Gb).

Any ISP I shouldn't go through? Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

UTV have an "unlimited" option for an extra 5.99, so 3MB DSL would be about 40 Euro.

Advertisement