Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rent 360 Games at Xtravision

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Can you play rented games on xbox live or will it think its a pirate copy cause it may have been installed on a number of other machines from the same disc???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Yes you can play rented games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

they had a few to rent in my local xtravision ( Blanchardstown ) . the €10 option seems the best as you get to hammer the game for a full week . they had the new version of G.R.A.W along with super man , tiger woods , the new need for speed game , american football game , fifa , pro evo .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Went in today out of curiosity as we passed and I can confirm that Xtra-Vision Palmerstown are indeed renting also. They had the titles that have already been mentioned but interestingly also had Ninety Nine Nights. I will probably give Madden a rent sometime, was unsure about buying so I might as well give it a trial run first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

Anyone come accross anywhere in Cork City renting 360 games - had a look in two now and both were selling but no sign of rentals

• Advertisement
Advertisement