Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property Letting & Management Agents

Options
  • 04-12-2006 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi,

I am living in my own house that I purchased over 2 years ago.

However I have a delimma. I would like to take some time out roughly 18 months or there abouts to travel/work abroad. I would like to do all this while still holding on to my house.

I have some savings plus an SSIA coming through next year so I'm not in a bad position.

My hopes would be to rent the house to pay the mortgage while I'm away and use the money I have accumulated to cover my travelling expenses, plus to act as a safetly net in case the rent doesn't get paid on time and/or tenants move out.

My query is:
    - has anybody used property letting agents or property management agents to rent and manage accomodation
    - Can they be trusted to rent the house to reasonably suitable tenants

All comments are welcome

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Kerryman123

After doing some research I found one company that offers the service I require i.e. letting and management services

They are www.castle-estates.ie/

Does anyone know what kinda of a reputation they have or property letting agents in general

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement