Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

See Santa.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

This is what a concierge is for. No one would waste so much money on an eBay seller who most likely has no experience in organising a trip of this nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Related: ** Mild NSFW **

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

That's the most zeroes I've ever seen on ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

the worse thing I noticed about that auction is what an awful selection of movies blu ray has.

I see maybe 2-3 films there I'd be interested in.

most of them would have big red AVOID stickers on them (Click, haunted Mansion, the wild.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭EOA_Mushy

Hmm... my best guess is that some seriously dumb ba$tard is going to get muged for 2mil. "Pickup only":rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm sure I could go see "Santa" for less than 2mill -- sure he's everywhere these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

It reads like its written by a 3year old with club hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

emailed them with a question, saying that one of the blu ray movies is listed twice (Monster House) and as a joke I asked him how much does that knock off the price.

his reply:
    100 USD

wow, never knew they were selling blu ray for $100.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I wonder what would happen if someone ponied up the money. Not that it will, just will they get anything other than a 2 mill scam...
    Then again...

Advertisement