Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of Country...?

Options
  • 04-12-2006 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭

It's a new compilation CD of country music out now. I saw an ad for it a little while back but hasn't seem to come on at all now. Just wondering what the exact title is? I know someone who wants this for Christmas but don't want to get the wrong one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

i seen the advert only the other night I think might actually just be "Best of Country".

technically its not really best of country but thats another days argument:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

haha thanks i thought i was right. funny thing is i thought i googled that a while ago and no albums came up - not on amazon, or cdwow or anything. Anyway, I'll give it another go. And if anyone has this could they tell me if it's good? And what are some other good country compilations. (Apart from Country Gold which is really good)

Advertisement