Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting fotos from3200

• 04-12-2006 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

A mate of mine with 3220, has a few photos he wants to get onto paper. My Nokia DKU-2 cable fits, but is not the right one. I think he need a CA-42 cable. Expansys.ie want €70 inc p&P. :eek: :p:D . So this phone has no Bluetooth but probablly can send MMS. So how do I get his photos onto paper? He is with Vodaphone,PAYG

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Use infrared. What phone have you got with your DKU-2 ? A Nokia 6230i? Infrared them to it and then to a computer.

Alternatively, email them via mms to your PC or MMS them to someone who doesn't have MMS setup and you'll get a link to the Vodafone/O2?meteor website to check them (where you can right click and download)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Did'nt think of the Infrared, not sure if the 3220 has it. Yeah anyway, tried the MMS to an eircom net account and it came on, but at a size suitable for use as forum avatar, 160.160pix and 3,5kb. There were some instructions there, but it has been a bad week-end for instructions, too many. Will go back to the email and see if thee is a larger version of the photo somewhere. Thanks

P.S. Just checked can't see an IR on the specs for 3220, Pity the camera takes 640X480 and might have to make do with 160.160

Sorry dohouch, I read that as 3200. The 3220 doesn't have infrared. Try the Email/MMS options I put up there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

mms wont work, it resizes, maybe email

It resizes? Surely the initial images aren't that big on a 3220 camera anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

just get them to mms you the pics and u can put them on the pc using your dku-2 cable??

dohouch wrote:
    I tried the MMS to an eircom net EMAIL account and it came on, but at a size suitable for use as forum avatar, 160.160pix and 3,5kb.
    I wonder if there is some scaling option on the 3220, because the 6230i will send MMS up to 100kB. I'll see if my friend can MMS to my phone, who knows it might come on bigger.

ciaranfo: my post title had 3200, but post had 3220. The phone is 3220

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

I made an order back on the 3rd Nov from Expansys, As far as I am aware they item was not displayed as out of stock. I have emailed them twice and phoned them today (30 days later).

They never informed about the added delays to stock and where quite unhelpful support wise.

I’m looking at another 6 days (on top of the 30) for the item to be restocked plus 5 extra days for the same item to be shipped to me. 41 days!

Be warned! Not a good idea to make a Christmas (or pre-Christmas) order from Expansys.

Hi Cr8or, Have you checked the price of those cables on Ebay, I've seen the CA-42 there for €20 iclusive p&p. I think Expansys want €70 for the same thing.. Think the Ebay shop is called phonemodding. No personal experience of this shop, but seller has 99% rating

Advertisement