Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digweb Support Issues

Options
  • 04-12-2006 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

crawler wrote:
    Telecoms is FULL of people who frequently and often tell me about the latest wonder gadget that will break the laws of physics - Personally me and physics have been good friends for a long time and it is a relationship I intend to keep true!! :)
    P.S. Just noticed your footer. I'm a 3.5ghz customer in Whitehall!
    Good speed in the morning but starts to degrade a bit as the day goes on (probably due to contention).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Speaking of NLOS, I have a few tree tops between myself and my local WISP mast that's about 1km away. The WISP happens to be called Digiweb. Would I be wasting my time asking for an installation?

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Altreab

Blaster99 wrote:
    Speaking of NLOS, I have a few tree tops between myself and my local WISP mast that's about 1km away. The WISP happens to be called Digiweb. Would I be wasting my time asking for an installation?

not if you have a chainsaw and woodchip burner handy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

Blaster99 wrote:

Depends on the type of trees - the type the leaves fall off or stay on! :)

If the guys get a strong signal level when they call out they will install - if not, they wont. It's better for everyone in the long run that way...

PM me if you need more or I'll have the mods with big fangs and rubber mallets around again :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement