Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Songs

Options
  • 05-12-2006 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a definitive list of christmassongs along with the original artists??

I want to make my own Christmas album cos all the oners in the shops are terrible and tend to be covers!!

Thanx!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Hunty

Thanks for all ur help guys!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Hunty wrote:
    Thanks for all ur help guys!!!!

Maybe no one replied cause this has all been done before, probably every year.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055021164

There's something for you, and it's only a few threads below this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Hunty wrote:
    Does anyone know where I can get a definitive list of christmassongs along with the original artists??

I want to make my own Christmas album cos all the oners in the shops are terrible and tend to be covers!!

Thanx!!
    no, you're looking for something next to impossible,how do you qualify a "Definitive List" whats included and what isn't and how do you find the info from all the different record labels.
    and why aren't you looking up google to find the original artists.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kanurocks

that would be very hard to come by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

yeah all the ones in the shop suck. every year I say that I'll buy a Christmas album, but I never do cos I'm too scabby about buying ones that only have 4 or 5 good christmas songs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement