Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone got a link to specific podcasts that were posted months ago?

• 05-12-2006 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hello there,

I believe there was a link posted before that went to some page with a load of podcasts to download.

They were clips from some radio show with an arrogant pr*ck of an Atheist ripping the sh*t out of Christians.

Anyone got the link? :) Sorry, the search function is absolute sh*te.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054943165

I think these might be the ones.

If you are referring to the Tom Leykis MP3s, I wouldn't describe him as an "arrogant pr*ck" - just a very funny DJ with very silly people calling him.

Always loved these clips though. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

They're actually quite funny! Arrogant, maybe, but they did ring him. Maybe he should get a job on RTE radio seeing how its such a mess at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Thanks The Atheist!

He is a smidge arrogant, but I'd say his brain is being fried from listening to the morons who phone in :o Got any more clips, no?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

DaveMcG wrote:
    Thanks The Atheist!

He is a smidge arrogant, but I'd say his brain is being fried from listening to the morons who phone in :o Got any more clips, no?
    More than welcome.

No more clips I'm afraid. I captured those from a live stream that looped clips from his show a couple of years ago. The stream is no longer up but you could Google him and see what he is up to.

Advertisement