Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Dreamweaver

Options
  • 05-12-2006 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭

Just looking at Hoodle's thread about acquiring a WYSIWYG editor he refers to buying DW for €400

I'm thinking of buying a copy of Dreamweaver in the coming weeks (after 30-day trial is up). You won't get a new copy for €400 AFAIK unless it's s/h or off eBay...

Anyone any experience of a cheaper way to get DW for personal use? Don't think I want to go down the route of installing cracks etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

There are student licenses I think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

blacknight wrote:
    There are student licenses I think

I'm pretty sure that there is an eductional version of Studio MX which you can pick up on the cheap but i'm not certain if Adobe sell them as discounted seperates.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

well - I was just looking at Studio yesterday on Ebay. You can buy the academic version for about STG£120.

They say you must be registered as student, FULL time with min 2 year course. They will require faxed evidence.

In the abesence of the above - they can supply you with a code and you retain usage as per normal. You just cat register the item with Macromedia and/or avail of their upgrade offers.

Am a little scarred buying off Ebay myself...only reason I haven't bought it straight away!

Surion wrote:
    You just cat register the item with Macromedia and/or avail of their upgrade offers.

QUOTE]

sorry ment to say "you just CANT..."

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Buying Dreamweaver

:confused: You feeling okay? :eek: :D;)

Yea best bet ebay.............

• Advertisement

:confused: You feeling okay? :eek: :D;)

Yea best bet ebay.............

hi thre...think I get your meaning but not entirely sure!!! ???

Advertisement