Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Ireland that I can buy a geforce 8800 series card?

Options
  • 05-12-2006 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

I have looked on a lot of websites and I am trying to buy an nvidia geforce 8800 series graphics card but nearly all of these websites are out of stock. Does anyone know where I can buy one I have already tried Peats and Komplett and many more and none of them have it instock.
    Can anyone help me out:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

OcUK is the place to check out.

See their GeForce 8800 section.

They tend to get priority shipments of high end products, but I just checked Komplett now and the POV 8800GTX is in stock.

(I've moved this into the graphics forum as well as it's just a query on where to buy)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭cashman

Thanks for the info but ocuk are not an Irish website and I dont have a credit card so I can shop with Komplett. I am looking for somewhere that accepts postal order.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

will them 3v visa cards not work..they should from what ive heard..just like a disposible credit card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭cashman

Yeah they do work but the limit of money a 3v card can hold is 350euro which isnt enough money for a Geforce 8800GTS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

cashman wrote:
    Yeah they do work but the limit of money a 3v card can hold is 350euro which isnt enough money for a Geforce 8800GTS

Peats is prob your best bet.

If you are based in dublin: have a look into IT Direct on parliment street, they might be able to sort you out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Well if you can wait, Peats should be getting an EVGA 8800GTS into stock Monday or Tuesday. Price should be €519.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 339 ✭✭mastermind2005

Your mad buy the gtx

Advertisement