Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FEAR - Interval 07 - HELP!!!

Options
  • 05-12-2006 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Guys, I need help.

I'm at interval 07 - trying to find some dudes office on the 8th floor. I'm at the top floor but walking around like a fool - I can't find anyway forward.

The furthest point I reached is on a kind of a balcony walkway (over-looking a reception area). From here I reach an office (with a long window) but no way to get in.

Anyone have problems on this level?

Thanks

Karl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

http://www.gamefaqs.com - there's a ton of walkthroughs on FEAR there.

Is it an actual glitch or can you just not find the entrance to the office? I do remember playing that level and iirc it was a bìtch to find it alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Kenpo

Thanks Spike,
    I hope its not a glitch. Never had much problem before finding my way around before.

I'll try the walk-thru's.

Thanks again

Karl

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

.... FEAR is so goddamn linear...
    just follow the trail of dead soldiers, mate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Is this game worth getting (the 360 version I mean)? I'm considering either this or Dead Rising. I have the feeling that if I wait a little while a special edition Dead Rising will be released with all the little niggles (save system, tiny writing, etc) ironed out. So until then I thought FEAR would be a good alternative. Any opinions on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Why do you think there will be another version of Dead Rising?
    Capcom have said the tiny writing is because the game was designed for HD TVs, and that it's unfortunate, but not going to be fixed. Save sytem is intentional. I wouldn't expect another version.

• Advertisement
Advertisement