Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nethercross Boarding Kennels..Swords

Options
  • 05-12-2006 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any experence of these boarding kennels ? I'm looking for a good kennels on the Northside of Dublin,can you good folk recommend any ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

These guys have a free collection and delivery service, your dogs are walked twice a day, played with for an hour a day and kenneled in heated kennels, and wait for this THEY WASH THEM BEFORE DROPPING THEM HOME TO YOU!

cost 160 to 200 for two weeks.

One of my dogs is fussy, every kennels we sent him to resulted in him loosing condition except for this one.

www.thehappyhound.ie The site seems to be under construction, however, the contacts seem to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Legion

Thanks lightening :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rod1977

I have just booked my chocolate lab into a boarding kennel in Swords. The photos on their drab website left a lot to be desired so I'm looking for something else while having this one to fall back on. Can anyone recommend a good boarding kennel in the North Co. Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

try www.bestkennels.ie - they are run by Declan and Mary and are fantastic I have been out to see them and had no problem showing me around and answering questions, a few people I know have booked with them and have been delighted, he has acres of space

Advertisement