Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[For Sale] Duplex in Drogheda

Options
  • 05-12-2006 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm going to have a whirl at selling my place privately.

Full details are here on daft and I've done up a PDF brochure that can be downloaded downloaded by clicking on this link.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass on the details to anybody that you know that may be loooking.

Thanks !

P.S. I check this post with a mod.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Bump !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

You're going to find it much harder to sell because it's over the threshold for first-time buyers. Pitching it at 317,000 might generate more interest

True - I thought saying "Region 320" might be enough, but maybe I should go 317,500 .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Homer J Simpson

Deadlock, is that laminate flooring in the living room or semi solid? If semi solid what kind is it? Very impressively decorated.

is that laminate flooring in the living room or semi solid?
    It's actually Laminate. It's WAY better that the carpet that was there originally.
    Very impressively decorated

• Advertisement

Actually - I have dropped the price to 317,500

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Parking my son, do explain what the story is if they are not nibbling.

There is lots of parking - but no allocated spaces.

You reckon I should put that on daft too ?

Lots of punters would want some assurance that there would normally be 2 spaces per unit and that the prarking is not dodge city if unallocated and that them feckin Termonfeckiners would not park there all day if you are close to the station .

I would clarify the situation for them and viewing with it.

"Night viewing welcomed up to 9PM by prior arrangement "

"Lots of parking as any night viewing will confirm"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

deadl0ck wrote:
    There is lots of parking - but no allocated spaces.

You reckon I should put that on daft too ?

hi parking spaces are part of the common areas, and therefore not allocated out to individual apts/houses... depends on the mgt company, that the owner is a member of.. some do allocate, but most not. parking seems grand doubt you will have any issues there.

also to save time, request that the manamgement company give you the details that your mgt fees are paid up to date, this is a legal doc...
    if you get this now then you can save time when you come to close the sale, as you cannot close the sale without this doc..

btw i have noticed that houses are sitting for a while in drogheda now...
    probably the time of the year....

also check out privateseller.ie i heard that thats a good site..

best of luck..

• Advertisement

what_car wrote:
    also check out privateseller.ie i heard that thats a good site..

Look, if there is plenty of parking thats an asset , push it !

Privateseller looks crap. 5 houses in all of Louth for sale, 3 since June 2006 and 2 since November 2006 and the layout is dreadful after you search. FSBO only has 2 properties in Louth .

Daft on the other hand is the busiest site in Ireland.

(have the smell of fresh expensive coffee wafting about the house too deadlock )

Yep - I have it on daft here.

I have just updated the Ad to say "Ample parking" and I've heard about the coffee and fresh bread smells before :)

not instant coffee mate , pukka mocha more like. Also the cozy fire.

The fresh bread smell is for saturday morning viewings, you get some part bakes and feck one under the grill 5 mins before the viewer arrives BUT REMOVE IT before you answer the door in case of cremation and smoke like :D

find a website that explains the tricks behind " staging " to you

The ultimate enticer is price, once you price it right the viewers will come . A bidding war between 3 or 4 means the price is spot on and often results in the price being bid higher than even you expected .

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ButtermilkJack

Just as a matter of interest, how do you go about this kind of thing. I mean, you invite the viewers, fair enough. If they decide to buy, what next? Do you send them to your solicitor, or would have a certain amount of paperwork to sort through yourself before involving solicitors?

Best of luck with the sale!

If they want to buy they pay a deposit to my solicitor, and we take it from there.
    An estate agent does nothing more that get the viewing and the buyer and hand it over to the solicitor.

Advertisement