Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Newport, Co. Tipperary

Options
  • 05-12-2006 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am seeking to rent accomodation in Newport, Co. Tipperary. If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

I know probably most users are from Dublin, but if you know of anyone/anywhere, please let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

There's one 4 bed house on Daft.ie. Your best bet is probably to check the local Limerick papers, I've often seen Newport lettings advertised in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Thanks John2002. Ive seen that one on daft already.

That is one option, although a little expensive.

Have been looking in the Limerick Leader, Limerick Post and The Guardian.

But no houses.

Loads and loads of estates are after popping up around the area. Thought they would be renting out some, but have no idea where else to look/find information.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

There are two auctioneers in Newport, John Lee and GVM. Try calling them, one of them might have something.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement