Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Financial Services Software Forums

Options
  • 05-12-2006 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a good forum for financial services software? For postings about errors and the like?
    Cheers
    Jean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I don't know of any forums specific to financial services software although that's not saying they aren't there. What kind of software are we talking about here, is it proprietary or something bespoke built for your organisation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Jean05

It's not specific to my company, we've bought it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Well if you go to "its" website, I'm sure they have a forum, or a tech support email address at the very least. Can I ask what "it" is?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Most software companies will have a website with support forums. I'm an applications administrator in a financial services company, I may be able to help too (even though there are thousands of obscure programs). :)

What's the name of this program?

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

www.ittoolbox.com/

I find this the best site for exchanging information with users. Personally I use it for Oracle, BEA Weblogic and Webmethods. There are many areas although a large focus is on ERP and CRM systems I'm sure there is alot of information for Financial software as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement