Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thumps up for expansys.ie

Options
  • 05-12-2006 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

I read about a lot of problems people have with companies here so it's good to give a company credit when credit is due so here goes...

Ordered this digital camera from expansys on Friday night (1st Dec):
    http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=132742

It was my first time to use them and the camera is a Christmas present for someone so I was worried that if there were any problems it might not arrive in time.

Product shipped from Manchester yesterday and arrived today (Dublin) at 11am. Very happy customer here. Plus the camera is €350 - €400 in shops in town, so a nice little saving made :-)

So if you are planning on ordering a digital camera for somebody for Christmas I'd definitely recommend this crowd.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I just received goods from Expansys. DHL delivery was spot on however I wouldn't have ordered from expansys had I knwon what they meant by in stock. Their site said the items were at their central warehouse and availabel within three days. Turned out that they weren't and I had to do a part shipping at extra cost to get one delivered on time. As soon as I got confirmation, the delivery went up to 6 days estimated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

I second that about Expansys - I've used them several times and they are very prompt, and the DHL delivery is very quick - it *will* actually ship that day if ordered before 4pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

I made an order back on the 3rd Nov from Expansys, As far as I am aware they item was not displayed as out of stock. I have emailed them twice and phoned them today (30 days later).

They never informed about the added delays to stock and where quite unhelpful support wise.

I’m looking at another 6 days (on top of the 30) for the item to be restocked plus 5 extra days for the same item to be shipped to me. 41 days!

Be warned! Not a good idea to make a Christmas (or pre-Christmas) order from Expansys.

Advertisement