Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Battlefied Vienam Dedicated Server \o/

Options
  • 05-12-2006 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

Hey folks, seeing as I couldn't be arsed playing BF2 any more and 2142 just doesn't float my boat I setup a new dedicated 40 player BFV server this week for some old school surfing with Charlie.

The IP address is 82.195.155.9:15567. Public Team Speak Server is gonna be coming soon too, just have to finalise the configuration for that.

As it stands this is the map rotation:

- Operation Irving
    - Operation Hastings
    - Hue 1968

Any other maps that ppl would like to see up there (or removed)?

Other info that ppl might wanna poke at:

2 Rounds per map
    Number of tickets: 600
    Friendly Fire on

Hopefully we can get a game or two a week in if people are interested...

Cheers
    A.S.C.I.I | stake

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

is the server always up, or only at certain times/days?
    may well give it a look

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭stakey

Yep! 24/7 365 days a year (yes, that includes xmas for those who want to avoid the family).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

tig could offer up a bf1942/DC server to the pot if peeps are really interested in some old skool gameage. Nothing like CTF in 42/DC tbh.

Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

w00t i had a few rounds in a jolt server yesterday i suck hard now but it will come back still a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Old School BF lives on!

• Advertisement
Advertisement