Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Car: Mondeo v Vectra

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

gyppo wrote:
    Had a Vectra once = Misery. No more Opels for me I'm afraid.

Now on my 2nd Mondeo, and I smile every time I drive it.

btw, the quote about German engineering being far superior is an outdated and exagerated cliche.

top choices now seem to be the Passat and Avensis. they have half the maket share between them. Vectra and Mondeo are outdated.....

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Sam_irl wrote:
    I have had Ford and Opel but I have to say for class, quality and comfort I would have to say Vectra. It's a sexy car, with good style and comfort.
    They may be OK to drive, I don't know, but I have to say I find the exterior styling far from 'sexy', especially that stupid looking stainless steel strip across the boot that seems to have become the corporate identifier of late.

Advertisement