Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.50 handguns-Why would you want to shoot one?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

The recoil mechanism of the Desert Eagle takes a hell of a lot of the kick out of the pistol. I can shoot D.E.s in .44Magnum all day. Or until I run out of money, which would probably take about three minutes. When shooting the same round out of a revolver, however, it's basically a case of take the six shots, put the gun down, and walk away.

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭oldzed

tomorrow i will dig out and post some photos of a day out with the s&w 500 at the smith and wesson academy in springfield , what a bitch of a gun ,
    ill follow up soon

happy new year by the way

zed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

kowloon wrote:
    Degsy, my old fella put in the license application the same week that gun was paid for and hasnt recieved the license, he rang in about it and Balbriggan had no idea where it was!
    So its still sitting in Courtlough i believe!

The bloody fools..that was MONTHS ago!

Advertisement