Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having a tattoo removed....

Options
  • 05-12-2006 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone ever had a tattoo removed? I have one on my arm which at the time I thought was a good idea. I dont mind it really but it sends out the wrong image. I am thinking of having it removed. It is roughly four inches high and two and a half inches wide. What price could I expect to pay to have it removed?

Is it painful or are you under anesthetic?

Is it completly removed or will people always ask what happened my arm!

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Try and have it covered, if it's really dark that can be hard.
    Scarring can be fubar from removals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Scarring can result from laser treatment. It is meant to be as painful to have a tattoo removed by laser according to some people. I would got with the cover-up job myself as well.

Expect to pay at least ten times the cost of the actual tattoo to have it FULLY removed. That is not to say there won't be a noticeable mark on your arm either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭CorsetRibbons

There is a place in Naas that removes tattoos but it's not by means of lazer. My aunt had her removed with lazer and it was v painful. This place I speak of is a tattoo parlour in a little shopping mall on the main street. They give you a series of injections which draws the ink out of your skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭mel123

Dont have a clue of pricing or if its that good, but i read about this before and the place in Temple Bar apparently do it according to this link, might be worth a phone call:

http://www.tattooerase.com/findaclinic.htm

Advertisement