Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live NFL streams

• 05-12-2006 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭

Heres a few ways you can watch live nfl matches that arent shown on sky, or else the Sunday and monday night games.

Download TVUplayer here:
    http://www.tvunetworks.com/downloads/player.htm

When you open it you can see the channel lists on the left. Fox, cbs and nbc all have the NFL and collegefootball. NBC show the monday night game.

ESPN show the Monday night game, but that was taken off TVuplayer a few weeks ago so i use Sopcast now.

Download here:
    http://www.sopcast.org/

This is the king of all stream sites. You should find links to the majority of NFL games here. And pretty every other sport aswell. Definitly one that should be in everyones 'favourites'

http://rojadirecta.com/

Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

gracias

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Thanks Man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

When I try to unzip the TVU player, I keep getting "unexpected end of archive"..? File is 2.92mb...

EDIT: Forget it, downloaded at the fifth attempt!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Benedict XVI

Apologies for digging up the old thread.

What are peoples experiences with using the streaming to watch NFL game on a Sunday.

I had Sky Sports last year but am not interested in paying for it this year .

I have used www.myp2p.eu for watching a bit of baseball and golf but never used it for NFL.

I have a 1mb connection, is that too slow for good viewing, in the past it has been just about ok for golf and baseball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Apologies for digging up the old thread.

What are peoples experiences with using the streaming to watch NFL game on a Sunday.

I had Sky Sports last year but am not interested in paying for it this year .

I have used www.myp2p.eu for watching a bit of baseball and golf but never used it for NFL.

I have a 1mb connection, is that too slow for good viewing, in the past it has been just about ok for golf and baseball.

Works for me most of the time.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

www.myp2p.eu doesn't seem to work on a mac :(

Advertisement