Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Out theme ideas

Options
  • 05-12-2006 8:15pm

Anyone have any good (or bad) ideas for a theme for a night out? Said I'd help organise something for a college society but my brains are fried and I can't think of anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from AH. You'll get a better response here methinks. Redirect open from AH so you'll get the best of both worlds. Peace. Love. And other misc. hipp ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

rappers and slappers
    Sue me screw me
    Beach ball(not great this time of year)
    Dukes of Hazzard Night
    back to the wezz(esque) although wesley is very expensive to rent
    If its soon have an x-mas ball
    Fake new years in the middle of feb(but thats a brave one)
    If you are in a bogger college a county colours night will work
    Doctors and Nurses
    Pimps and Ho's
    The good old school disco can't go wrong

But if you want to be sure it doesnt fail you all you need are good drink promos, but dont forget that you cant advertise these..

Also i was once told that you have to tell everyone at least seven times before they will go so promotion promotion promotion..

Trust me its not as easy to run a night as it sounds, i've run a few myself but if nothing else they are a great laugh.

Karoma wrote:
    Moved from AH. You'll get a better response here methinks. Redirect open from AH so you'll get the best of both worlds. Peace. Love. And other misc. hipp ****.

Thanks, didn't realise there was a party idea forum among the 600 or so other ones on the forum

Advertisement