Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

actual decent band actually playing sligo actually

Options
  • 05-12-2006 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭

"The future of irish rock and roll" are playing [ S N I P ]

and no im not one of them

Edited by muffler: Well if you are not one of them you must be their manager or agent as this is the second thread that you've been pimping. Make sure its the last

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

But you should look for a job as their marketing manager.

Like the name though, did they used to busk on Letterkennys Port Road on Saturday Nights

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Frank and Walters were in the Left Bank recently, but I was working:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

elshambo wrote:
    "The future of irish rock and roll" are playing [ S N I P ]

and no im not one of them

Edited by muffler: Well if you are not one of them you must be their manager or agent as this is the second thread that you've been pimping. Make sure its the last

NO I AM NOT MANAGER OR AGENT, i do know them but i know other bands ive NEVER posted about, i put up the post because not enough decent bands play sligo and i thought the whole idea was to let other NW people what was goin on!!!
    Seeing as you snipped it, people might just miss out on the sligo gig of the year? Defeats the purpose of the page?

AND MUFFLER, i posted it a second time because u said I posted it in the wrong place last time, so out of respect to you, to make your job easier and to stop people crowding the other thread with posts not related to the other thread i thought it would be a good idea to move it!

If thats alright with U?
    Cheers
    elshambo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

"We're all going ona...summer holiday" [SIZE=-1]Cliff Richard truely is next irish rock god...what'a mean he's not rock...or irish?
    You'll get a better response over at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=124 ;)
    [/SIZE]

Advertisement