Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rangers fan

Options
  • 05-12-2006 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

A rangers fan dies and appears at the golden gates of heaven. He knocks at the gate and out comes St. Peter, wearing a Celtic top and draped in a tricolour.

"What ye wantin'?" asks St. Peter

Well, I'm wantin' in obviously."

"Can't do it mate, we don't have your kind up here."

"Ah, c'mon," says the rangers fan, "I've been a good guy all my life."

"Give us example then," says Peter, "Impress me."

"Fair enough," says the rangers fan "last week, I gave £10 to cancer research, £10 to the tsunami fund, and £20 to Huricain Katrina relief."

"Tell ye what," says Peter, "I'm gonna have to consult the big man on this one."

So he goes in and has a chat with god, and comes back out 5 minutes later.

"After much deliberation we've decided........

Here's your 40 quid, now piss off."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Lol:d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Get's a smile from me too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

careful with that joke - its an antique ;)

Here's one that's even older:

A Rangers fan is granted one wish from God so he asks for an end to strife in the Middle East. God feels a bit tired and says "Sorry but can you think of something else" so the Rangers fan says "well, how about an end to poverty?" God explains that that might be a bit much and asks for another wish. The rangers fan turns and says "OK, how about Rangers winning the SPL?". God stops and thinks, then he looks at the Rangers fan and says "What was the first one again?"....

I'll get my coat....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Is St. Peter confused in this? Is that the joke? Poor sod didn't know who or what he was! Ha! Hillarious! :D British football team shirt and a Republic of Ireland flag? I certainly laughed at the thought of that...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    Is St. Peter confused in this? Is that the joke? Poor sod didn't know who or what he was! Ha! Hillarious! :D British football team shirt and a Republic of Ireland flag? I certainly laughed at the thought of that...!
    I suppose the OP could change it to a Shelbourne fan, a Cork City shirt and a Cork flag. Would that make you happier? ;)

I suppose the City fans would probably object as St Peter wouldn't be up to scratch...

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

HA! Nice one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Scrotum

British football team shirt and a Republic of Ireland flag? I certainly laughed at the thought of that...!

Sorry, I thought Celtic was a Scottish football team.:o. With a big Irish fanbase.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

If you want to find out if they are British , Tell one of their fans that Manchester United were the first British team to win the European Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Me too :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Does anyone have that photo someone took of a nun collecting for charity outside a Rangers shop in a supermarket?

That was class! :D

Advertisement