Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Videos of Virtuosity

• 05-12-2006 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Howdy! My motives for posting this thread are more or less selfish, but I'm hoping it'll become something of broader interest. Y'see I'm pretty sure I used to have a collection of links to my favourite videos of instrumental virtuosity (for the sake of virtuosity, or otherwise) on my computer somewhere, but it's gotten lost along the way, and I can't really remember what any of them were. So, having looked around the various music boards and seen that there hasn't really been a thread like this lately (or has there?) I thought it'd be cool to start a thread where everyone posts up some Youtube/Google Video/whatever links to their favourite videos of awe-inspiring musical ability in action - I'm particuarly interested in jazz/metal/fusion drum stuff; interesting solos that have a bit of character and flow to them - but guitar, bass, keys and whatever else is cool too. Any takers? :)

(EDIT: Oh, and sorry if I should have posted this on the Instruments board, but I figured it'd get more attention here)

Advertisement