Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii Pre-order Purchase Warning

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Slurms wrote:
    We dont make orders for delivery. We're just sent stock, we only know what we have when we have it.

dude you're entitled to your opinion, but dont tar every staff member with the same brush. I take pride in my customer service and so do alot of our staff

I didn't tar everyone with the same brush. My initial post stated
    generally
    . ie meaning most but not all, and then further on I clarified this by point out that this was restricted to to Blanchardstown branch. And my experience in other branches was much more positive.

Further if staff don't know what they are getting in before hand why on numerous occasions have I been told definitively, by blanch staff, that stock was either coming in or not coming in? I'd much rather be told the simple truth, "Sorry, I don't know", than be lied to. As I think all customers would.

Advertisement