Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album Archive on Phantom 105.2

12346»

Comments

Kerbdog - On the Turn :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Papa Smut wrote: »
    Kerbdog - On the Turn :):)

But do I wait until December to tie it in with their gig in the Village? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 theshiels

nice one on songs for the deaf!

if you are gonna go with fugazi, go for repeater or argument! tasty tasty sounds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

I'd love to hear an archive on a Sigur Rós album.

Good call. I have to confess that I might have been avoiding them due to the nightmare task of pronunciation! But I'll get to work on it and have it ready to go for the week after next!

Next week btw is Dookie by Green Day

• Advertisement

I'd love to hear an archive on a Sigur Rós album.

Coming up this week!

More info here

cheers for the sigur rós archive, and thats the album i always find myself going back to too... its a cracking listen from start to finish. i'll have a think and see if i can come up with some more suggestions for future archives... oh and is there anywhere i can hear the Sigur Rós show again. any audio archives of the archives?

cheers for the sigur rós archive, and thats the album i always find myself going back to too... its a cracking listen from start to finish. i'll have a think and see if i can come up with some more suggestions for future archives... oh and is there anywhere i can hear the Sigur Rós show again. any audio archives of the archives?

Yeah it's a blinding album alright! Really looking forward to their electric picnic visit now!

Sadly there isn't a way of yet to listen back to shows. Podcasting is out due to copyright issues of the music played since you would be downloading it onto your site. But we are looking at other ways and means. Hopefully soon we'll have a solution in place....don't worry, it's a high priority!

maybe it'd be worth popping Heima in the Electric Picnic Cinema suggestion box

maybe it'd be worth popping Heima in the Electric Picnic Cinema suggestion box

Great idea!

• Advertisement

And we're back!!!!!!!

As part of this weekend's tribute to Paul Weller I'll be doing a special one-off Album Archive at 9pm on Sunday having a look at The Jam's 'All Mod Cons'!!!

Can't wait!

www.phantom.ie
    Phantom 105.2
    twitter.com/phantom1052
    twitter.com/derekphantom

Advertisement