Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson V630i

• 06-12-2006 2:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have this phone? If so whats it like? Can you play videos on it? For example I want to convert episodes from a tv show and slap them on my phone to watch on the bus or whatever.

Whats the internet like on it? Also can it view text files from my pc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

See http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055023441 instead of starting a new thread about it. Also see any threads about the K610i / K610im, as they're the same model phone, except not Vodafone-branded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

soz about that. But I just checked them there and ive still no answer to my questions.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

It's pretty much a K750i with a better media player and a worse camera.
    You can convert movies to watch if ya want - prob need a bigger mem card, it comes with 256.

It has 3G so internet is ok
    Not sure about txt files

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

How much is the V630i really? online it says 139, on ad in city is says 99. What's the deal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

thats for the reply.

@ flodis79

Not seen this ad your on about. All i know is that its 149 or maybe even 139 for the ready to go upgrade pack.

• Advertisement
Advertisement