Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shop for cooking stuff in Dublin

• 06-12-2006 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a shop in Dublin where I could buy good cooking equipment. Specifically i want a fish poacher. I had a look at the web site of the shop on Chatham Street and they don't have any... any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,784 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Jim10000 - Kitchen Complements don't have everything up on the website.
    I happen to know that they had fish kettles in there 2 weeks ago when I was in there. Maybe give them a buzz & see if they still have them in stock.

You could also try Stock on South King Street (just down from the Gaiety).

There's also kitchendresser.com.

Edit: If you are around South King Street it might be worth trying TK Maxx or even Dunnes in the St Stephen's Green SC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

If you don't mind not seeing before you buy, you could try the catering suppliers Nisbets

http://www.nisbets.ie/

Bound to be cheaper than the city centre.

They have a couple of different sized stainless fish kettles.

http://www.nisbets.ie/products/AdvancedSearch.asp?keyword=fish+kettle&x=32&y=21

Their stuff is generally pretty good quality, delivery is reliable and if you don't like it you can return it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 gnadsher1970

There's a place on Pearse Street near O'Neil's pub called Sweney O'Rourke which is used by trade mostly. Better and cheaper than Kitchen Complements.

Advertisement