Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Uni Eng Degree students question

Options
  • 06-12-2006 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

Anyone recently take the MST121 Maths and overlap it with MS221 Maths at the same time? I'm doing MST121 at the moment and struggling slightly but my tutor has said the MS221 course is designed to be overlapped. Anyone able to tell me how much extra work is involved?

Thx,

'cptr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BarneyTrouble

Anyone recently take the MST121 Maths and overlap it with MS221 Maths at the same time? I'm doing MST121 at the moment and struggling slightly but my tutor has said the MS221 course is designed to be overlapped. Anyone able to tell me how much extra work is involved?

Thx,

'cptr

I'm doing MST121 wasn't planning to do MS221 till I'd finished that and a few other people on the course seem to be of the same opinion, Have you tried asking on the course forum? How did you get on in the first assignment?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

My partner is taking MST121 and another 30 pointer in engineering the future (I think!). It's her first time with the OU (whereas I'm a dab hand in my final year LOL). She has found it very difficult running the two courses side by side and was initially a little daunted by it - but I think it's coming to a close soon...am I right?

Advertisement