Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speed Limit please?

Options
  • 06-12-2006 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

I know this prob isn't the right board to be posting on - but does anyone know the correct speed limit on the N4 as you pass the Spa Hotel at Lucan heading towards the M50 Dublin? I got done last night and want to work out how much I was over by. Damage limitation and all that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

tis 80km/h in the dip there coming into dublin from kildare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭stifz

did the fixed camera get ya or the yellow pack with his new shiny gun??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Just after the Leixlip turnoff heading for lucan sliproad and the Spa hotel it's as follows:
    120KM/H - M4
    80KM/H - N4 after leixlip turnoff (east bound)
    80KM/H - N4 Spa Hotel to just before footbridge at Woodies, Lucan
    60KM/H - In and around the road works (there is a GATSO here every other day at the minute)
    80KM/H - After road works towards Liffey Valley, ending at the M50 roundabout.
    60KM/H - Palmerstown/Chapelizod bypass, back up to 80KM/H after the junction and the start of 'the bends'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

If the fixed camera there got you, you were in an 80km/h zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,988 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

60KM/H - In and around the road works (there is a GATSO here every other day at the minute)

This 60Km/h limit is gone now, going into Dublin. But is still on the side coming from Dublin. Work appears to be finished on the inbound side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Del2005 wrote:
    This 60Km/h limit is gone now, going into Dublin. But is still on the side coming from Dublin. Work appears to be finished on the inbound side.

Thanks Del, I will be passing there tomorrow at some stage ;)

For everyone else, take care on the west bound side - the green GATSO was there last saturday lunchtime just outside of the road/bridge works :eek:

Advertisement