Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung D900 on Meteor

• 06-12-2006 12:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm eligible for an upgrade at long last and the samsung has got my attention, just wondering if anyone has anything to say about the phone? Do you have one? how do you find it?

Any advice and opinions appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

sofireland wrote:
    Hi,

I'm eligible for an upgrade at long last and the samsung has got my attention, just wondering if anyone has anything to say about the phone? Do you have one? how do you find it?

Any advice and opinions appreciated

I read a few reviews on it. Didnt sound great. looks cheap and small buttons. Its very wide and long. Decided just to keep what I had

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

The D900 is a fantastic phone. It's even got video out to plug into a TV or projector, you can edit Office documents on it, and the camera is a 3 megapixel job. I am told it's almost as good as the K800i.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Here's a good review of it:
    http://www.mobile-review.com/review/samsung-d900-en.shtml

The only thing it doesn't have is 3G, which doesn't matter in your case as Meteor won't have a 3G network for another 2 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

The phone is okay. It feels a bit cheap to be honest. Screen is lovely, as is the camera. I like Samsungs, but I'm not a huge fan. I think the N72 or W810i would be better upgrades.

Advertisement