Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Activities for kids in Balbriggan Library

• 06-12-2006 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Hey folks, there are some great activities coming up for kids in Balbriggan Library. With the very quiet re-opening some members of the community aren't aware that we're back up and running on the square, so I hope you don't mind if I post what's happening here.

Saturday 9th December:

Christmas Card Making with Anne McFadden.

- Held in the Hamilton Room
    - 10am - 11am
    - 11:30 am - 12:30pm
    - 8 - 12 yr olds
    - Maximum 15 per group

Saturday 9th of December:

Storytime with Helena Ryan

- 11am
    - 3-6 year olds
    - 40 mins approx.
    - No maximum

Tuesday 12th and Monday 18th of December:

Christmas Painting Workshops by John Carpenter

- 3:30pm
    - 8 - 12 yr olds
    - Maximum of 15 per group
    - All materials provided

To book a place for your child on any of the workshops drop into the Library and head for the junior section or phone 8704401.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,785 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Peacheh - Is that yourself in the Fingal Indo for the library opening? 2nd from right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hill Billy wrote:
    Peacheh - Is that yourself in the Fingal Indo for the library opening? 2nd from right?

Haven't seen the paper but I'm pretty sure it's not me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,785 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Ah well... There's a pic about the re-opening with the chairperson of Balbriggan Town Council along with the library boss-man & two fair library-maidens. I thought that one of them may have been you.

Methinks the library boss-man didn't want you in the pic then. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hehe, well I am a lowly library assistant so I'm pretty sure preference was given to qualified librarians :p

Advertisement