Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

secret santa help

Options
  • 06-12-2006 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭

please help. i need to buy a gift (circa 25 euro) for a girl in work, age around 25. only new at work so i don't know her that well.

Please help.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Seeing as you don't know her personally, or not that well, you can get away with something 'general'. A hamper with wine + chocs, or baskets with 'smelly' products. There are plenty of things like this in Boots. If you are not near a Boots your local pharmacy usually has some sets for sale. Brands like 'Simple' contain no perfumes or colours so they can be a safe bet. Maybe a fancy candle holder, like the ones that hold nitelites or burn oils. You could try a book that would cover general reading preferences for women like Maeve Binchy, Cecilia Ahern, or Dan (what's his name) that wrote the DaVinci code.

I hope these ideas help??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

thanks, great suggestions. think ill pop into boots this evening and check it out.

Advertisement