Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Stones

• 06-12-2006 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Pizza Stones, I'm thinking of getting one for my bro for christmas. What kind of price range are they? Are they made from different materials etc? If so, which is the best? Can anyone reccomend a cook book with different recipies for dough and sauce? I know there's lots of recipies on dinternet, but from a present point of view it would be nice to have a cook book to go with it.

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

I've seen them in Sweeney O'Rourke on Pearse St., €15 ex v.a.t. A good book to go with it would be "American Pie: My Search for the Perfect Pizza". The best flour for pizza is supposedly oo type, you can get this in the italian coffee place in the Epicurean food hall for about €2 a kilo, and fresh yeast in the irish yeast company on college st. for €1 for 250g.

Advertisement