Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anywhere in dublin do official jersey printing?

• 06-12-2006 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭

Was goin to buy the United away long sleeve but want to get a nice "Giggs 11" or "Scholes 18" on it but dont know where I can get it done. it was very expensive in The united megastore at old trafford.

Id be after the full print with arm things too. either champions league or premier league.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭wba88

arnotts on henry st maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Arnotts do the official Premiership numbers last I checked. Champion Sports on the top floor of Jervs S.C. do printing for some teams. You're probably better off ringing them to find out before you head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Arnotts do the official. €5 a number and €1 a letter. god forbid you want wright philipps on it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I got my liverpool ones done in lifestyle in dundrum.

Not sure about the Utd numbers but the Liverpool ones comes as Name/number on a pre-made sheet so that theres no lining up of letters or charging by the letter.

It's ike that in the club shop and afaik its the same over here. The girl also forgot to charge me for the printing. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,908 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

iregk wrote:
    Arnotts do the official. €5 a number and €1 a letter. god forbid you want wright philipps on it...

i have 'Wright-Phillips 29' on my old City jersey but as I have friends in high places I got it done for free! :D

JJB Sports do the official printing on all Premier League jerseys, though they don't have the arm patches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

evad_lhorg wrote:
    Was goin to buy the United away long sleeve but want to get a nice "Giggs 11" or "Scholes 18" on it but dont know where I can get it done. it was very expensive in The united megastore at old trafford.

Id be after the full print with arm things too. either champions league or premier league.

I thought it was on £10 or £15 in the Utd Megastore for any name and number????? Could be wrong haven't bought a jersey in years myself.......

I can double check the price at OT this weekend for ya if you want

I thought it was on £10 or £15 in the Utd Megastore for any name and number????? Could be wrong haven't bought a jersey in years myself.......

I can double check the price at OT this weekend for ya if you want

£10 sounds about right, thats what it is in Liverpool.

Charging by the letter sucks donkey balls.

I was getting Carragher 23 on my Jersey on the dayof the cl final. A guy I was working in at the time used to work in jjb so I sen thim round. The reciept had it itemised and it came to €35 :eek: , but he knew the girl and she fiddled it down to €7 or €8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Stekelly wrote:
    A guy I was working in at the time
    :eek:

Slurms wrote:
    :eek:

Freudian. :D

Class quote ste....

An interesting one if your a Milan fan. Last visit to the San Siro I bought the milan away shirt. €50 for the normal jersey and €50 for one with 7 Shevchenko on the back!!! No extra charge there for name or number. This was also at a time when he was still playing for Milan btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Would they print the jersey, even if you didn't buy it there?

Oh yeah, business is business.

Advertisement