Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you buy your pets Christmas presents?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭.:Who:.

No we shouldn't buy our pets Christmas presents, look at us trying to force out God Damn human beliefs on them!

Stop it now!
    Stop forcing religion on poor innocent animals!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

.:Who:. wrote:
    No we shouldn't buy our pets Christmas presents, look at us trying to force out God Damn human beliefs on them!

Stop it now!
    Stop forcing religion on poor innocent animals!
    :D
    Surely you don't think its coincidence that doG spelt backwards is God. Do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭smallpaws

Pets are for loving and spoiling. I got my dog a turkey breast and things called "steak Umms" and one of my friends got her a new sweater/jumper. (I live in Maine, she's a Maltese--they only have the one coat of hair and no fur undercoat to help them stay warm in the cold weather.) My parents got her some fancy organic (!!!!) dog biscuits that she devoured instantly.

Of course, my dog has more coats and jackets than I do.........:rolleyes: but I don't mind. I love her, she can have anything that won't hurt her.

Advertisement