Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the Rings Q!

Options
  • 06-12-2006 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Is there any new LOTRs game after LOTRs Battle for Middle Earth or was that the last one. I am looking for a LOTRs fighting game like Return of the King.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

O.P.H wrote:
    Is there any new LOTRs game after LOTRs Battle for Middle Earth or was that the last one. I am looking for a LOTRs fighting game like Return of the King.

Well there's the obvious Battle For Middle Earth 2 and it's expansion, but as far as I can remember, there's no more games like Return of The King.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Silver Shadow

humanji wrote:
    Well there's the obvious Battle For Middle Earth 2 and it's expansion, but as far as I can remember, there's no more games like Return of The King.
    The game expantion includes new units and more cool things.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭BazMcG

LOTRO coming out soon enough. A RPG

Plus EA are keeping the license for a while longer, so expect another game or two soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Absolute Bender

Its ok.

FIFA is far superior to Pro Ev, I dont get why ppl think otherwise. Does anyone ever play Goldeneye on N64???? I play it with my Grandad alot, its cool. I think its great, Pierce Brosnan is a better Bond than Sean Connery in my eyes, but Daniel Craig's film was good. ;)

Peter Jackson made a good King Kong, but the game was not very good. His LOTR game was better, but not very very good.:(
    I Liked the LOTR trilogy, but they're very long, yet the game is short?????Whats with that?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Robbiethe3rd

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Deadlobster

lol a little of track but quite untrue, pro evo rulez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Absolute Bender

lol a little of track but quite untrue, pro evo rulez

Thats a matter of opinion. Pro Ev is only succesful coz ppl are prejudice against FIFA, like my brother, but he's always been a bit off. One time, he refused to eat all day, and slept in the garden. So weird:( . He's dead now though, so its not funny.

Anyway, I like this game. Deadlobster I think you should stay on the topic provided:D !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Its ok.

FIFA is far superior to Pro Ev, I dont get why ppl think otherwise. Does anyone ever play Goldeneye on N64???? I play it with my Grandad alot, its cool. I think its great, Pierce Brosnan is a better Bond than Sean Connery in my eyes, but Daniel Craig's film was good. ;)

Peter Jackson made a good King Kong, but the game was not very good. His LOTR game was better, but not very very good.:(
    I Liked the LOTR trilogy, but they're very long, yet the game is short?????Whats with that?:confused:

Goldeneye is indeed a brilliant game, one of the best ever

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

These aren't reviews, you guys fail.

• Advertisement

BopNiblets wrote:
    These aren't reviews, you guys fail.
    What in the name of all that is holy, are you on about?

You fail, and so does yor ma!

Advertisement