Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help me find a coat please.

• 06-12-2006 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone could help me find a coat. Im looking for a grey single breasted 3/4 length overcoat. Nothing over 300euro and Id be more comfortable keeping it under 250. Im a young man so nothing to stuffy and it cant be boxy/baggy/loose. Im looking for a slim fitting one. I seen one in a magazine a while back from topman but looking at their website they dont seem to have it anymore. Ill check in-store tomorrow but failing that anyone have any suggestions where I should look? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

Zara has a good selection. Usually under €200 too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Next maybe? Also Marks and Spencer have a nice range of such things called Colleczion or something. Cashere mix and nicely cut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Zara or M & S
    Babybing wrote:
    Wondering if anyone could help me find a coat. Im looking for a grey single breasted 3/4 length overcoat. Nothing over 300euro and Id be more comfortable keeping it under 250. Im a young man so nothing to stuffy and it cant be boxy/baggy/loose. Im looking for a slim fitting one. I seen one in a magazine a while back from topman but looking at their website they dont seem to have it anymore. Ill check in-store tomorrow but failing that anyone have any suggestions where I should look? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

cheers lads. I got the one from topman today. Very nice and only 107 quid! great success, high five.

Advertisement